31 March 2010

Healthy Lunch Wraps!

For homework this week Room 8 had to design a Healthy Wrap to make for lunch as part of our inquiry question "How do I know I live a healthy lifestyle?"
We planned how we we would make them and what ingredients we would like in our wrap. We brought ingredients like: lettuce, carrot, tomatoes, tuna, salami, ham, chicken, cheese and many other tasty but healthy ingredients!
Today we got make our wraps. They were delicious!

Afterwards we used our thinking hats to reflect on the good points (Yellow hat) and make a judgement (Black hat - not so good things or things we could do better next time)
.
Some of our Yellow Hat ideas were: It was yummy and healthy, I liked making it, I liked designing it at home.
Some of our Black Hat ideas were: Next time I would put in less filling, Next time I wouldn't put in so much coleslaw, It was hard to make my wrap.

1 comment:

Eva said...

WOW! room 8 from eva